- 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 2-3 mint leaves, chopped finely
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4” ginger, chopped
- Water as required
- 1 tsp oil
- Blend the boiled chickpeas with water to get the desired consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Sauté ginger for 30 seconds
- Add turmeric powder
- Pour the blended chickpeas and add more water if required
- Bring it to a gentle boil.
- Add salt and switch off the flame
- Add mint leaves and black pepper powder
- Cool down slightly and squeeze lemon juice before serving.